In the vicinity there are a number of attractions and museums that we recommend visiting to our guests.
- Automotive and Technology Museum in Otrębusy -The museum has about 300 historic vehicles, a large collection of props (uniforms, radios, posters etc.) as well as exhibits related to aviation and military items. In addition, Muzeun organizes trips around the area by a red historic bus and trips to Warsaw in the communist Poland by a bus called 'cucumber'
- horse race in Kanie Helenowskie - SJK PATATAJ is currently one of the largest horse riding clubs around Warsaw. The stud offers a number of attractions for groups of all ages: carriage rides or sleigh rides with the possibility of organizing a bonfire, horse riding lessons and many more
- Headquarters of the Mazowsze Song and Dance Ensemble” w Otrębusach
- wakeboard and water ski lift, in Brwinów - a great attraction for both beginners and advanced. Under the watchful eye of instructors, everyone can safely try this sport (you don't need to have your own equipment). The resort also has a great space to relax before and after swimming. Everyone will find something for himself
- Jaroslaw Iwaszkiewicz Museum in Podkowa Leśna - Stawisko estate - it is worth seeing souvenirs of an outstanding Polish writer.